20.10.09

Take me out tonight where there's music and there's people who are young and alive. Driving in your car. I never never want to go home because I haven't got one anymore. Take me out tonight because I want to see people and I want to see lights. Driving in your car. Oh please don't drop me home because it's not my home, it's their home and I'm welcome, no more. And if a double-decker bus crashes into us. To die by your side, such a heavenly way to die. And if a ten-ton truck kills the both of us. To die by your side, well, the pleasure and the privilege is mine. Take me out tonight. Oh take me anywhere, I don't care. And in the darkened underpass I thought "Oh God, my chance has come at last" (but then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask). Take me out tonight. Take me anywhere, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. Just driving in your car. I never never want to go home because I haven't got one. Oh, I haven't got one.

1 comentário:

  1. devia ser 500 days of joy.
    e sim desculpa ter-me enganado a pensar, desculpa por tentar ser alguma coisa contigo

    ResponderEliminar

supertramp